Assistant sales manager:
- Generating corporate leads enquiries via cold calling and setting up meetings, walk-in, via accessing previous lead data.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leader’s.
- Selling IVRS/Cloud telephony solutions to customers after assessing business requirements.
- Achieving sales targets through new customer acquisitions.
- Identifying right prospects, cold calling, persuading customers for solutions, negotiation & closing the prospect.
- Built excellent client relationships through various modes.
- Responsible for selling of software delivering the right pitch to the prospective clients for generating their interests in the company services.
- Need to have patience and ability to interpret technical language for non-technical people.
- Should be able to follow up all sales leads in a timely & effective manner.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs by using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiations.
- Preparing MIS reports, daily reports & reviews.